Stopping the Harm Caused by Bad Drugs
It happens over and over again. A big pharmaceutical company puts a new drug on the market, advertises its benefits and rakes in the profits. When patients begin having adverse reactions, it turns out the drug company already knew about the problems.
The pharmaceutical litigation attorneys of Girardi | Keese want to put a stop to this practice of choosing profits over the health and welfare of patients. That is why we were the first law firm to file litigation against Vioxx. That is why pharmaceutical litigation is a top priority among our lawyers.
Dangerous prescription drugs cause serious injury and even death. In many of these cases, the drug maker should be held accountable. If you or a loved one has been injured, request a consultation at 800-401-4530.
Types of Pharmaceutical Drugs
We have handled cases involving nearly every major type of pharmaceutical drug that has caused serious injury or death. These include:
- Antidepressant drugs: Paxil, Prozac, Effexor, Zoloft, Lexapro
- Birth control drugs: Mirena, Ortho Evra, and Yaz/Yasmin
- Blood clot/stroke prevention drugs: Pradaxa, Xarelto
- Diabetes drugs: Actos, Avandia, Byetta, and other Type 2 diabetes drugs
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Other defective drugs, including Fosamax (osteoporosis), Levaquin (antibiotic), and Reglan (for acid reflux and other conditions)
Unsafe medications can cause heart attacks, stroke, pancreatitis, pulmonary embolism, disintegrating jaw bones and other serious medical problems.
Pharmaceutical litigation and the resulting multi-million-dollar verdicts are the only language drug manufacturers seem to understand. Call 800-401-4530 to request a consultation with Girardi | Keese.
SCHEDULE A FREE CASE EVALUATION
We’ll be in touch within 24 hours. If you have a legal matter you would like to discuss with an attorney from our firm, please call us at
800-401-4530 or complete and submit the email form below, and we will get back to you.