We hear the story far too often. When the choice is between cutting costs and risking the safety of real people, many manufacturers and retailers make the wrong choice. The result is that innocent people are injured by dangerous, defective products.
At the Girardi | Keese law firm, our products liability attorneys work every day to write a different ending to that story — first, by holding manufacturers accountable for the damage, and second, by working with others to change the laws. For more than 40 years, Girardi | Keese has been investigating and litigating the types of negligence that lead to serious injuries.
- Auto Defects: When a restraint system breaks or fails to deploy, or when a vehicle rolls over because of bad design or a manufacturing defect, the injuries can be catastrophic.
- Boats, Jet Skis, Watercraft: A change in specifications or design could be all it takes to make watercraft safer.
- Children’s Toys: A thorough knowledge of federal regulations helps in investigating injuries caused by dangerous toys.
- Child Safety Seats: Even in minor crashes, a defective safety seat can endanger the life of a child.
- Improper Labels: Failure to warn and inadequate instructions can cause problems with how to use a product – and especially with the safe use of a product.
- Industrial Machinery Tools: When work equipment causes injuries, we examine the entire chain from design to usage.
- Medical Devices: When a medical device fails, the injuries can be painful, serious and permanent.
- Pharmaceutical Litigation: When a dangerous drug doesn’t do what it claims (or makes health worse), the injuries are often irreversible.
- Recreational Products: The products that make life fun should be safe for children to use.
- Rhino ATV Rollovers: An inherently flawed design has caused life-changing, disabling injuries.
- Safety & Sporting Equipment: When helmets crack, when bike tires fail, when a mountain bike part breaks, that’s a defective product.
- Tire Defects: Old tires that have been sitting around for years, or defective tires, can cause dangerous car accidents.
- Medical Devices – An instrument, apparatus or machine that is defective.
We have the financial resources and the necessary experts to litigate complex defective products cases. Contact us to discuss a case with a Girardi | Keese lawyer. We handle cases in California and nationwide in select cases.